Top restaurants: thai house columbia coconut grove lawrenceville ga tinas cafe lincoln ne papa johns abercorn dominos north walnut bloomington jade buffet ogden vestal chuck e cheese cotijas national city dairyland smithville ohio waffle house bert kouns shreveport la chile peppers tierrasanta nicolinis boardman oh t town grinders dominos yadkinville road dominos haddon ave dominos clifton park stella 12 beech oxford oh restaurants in ripley west virginia restaurants open on christmas day virginia beach los balones sports bar & restaurant old village pub middletown nj red barn mt vernon mo menu restaurants near six flags over texas greek restaurants boynton beach fl
Add your blog reviews to t-jikoku
Do you have a blog? Do you review restaurants on that blog? If so, you can include one of the t-jikoku image links in your post and we will link back to you from the the listing page and the blogger section.
Here's how it works:
- Write a review of a restaurant on your blog.
- Include one of our image links in your blog post (search for the restaurant on t-jikoku and the image code will be on the listing page).
- As soon as that happens our system will detect your blog and put it in a queue for approval.
- Very soon after that, perhaps a day or two, someone from our team will review your post.
- Then we will add a link to your blog post from the listing page on t-jikoku.
- The newest posts will get extra exposure from our city pages.
- That's it. It's free and very simple.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why would I do this?
t-jikoku will prominently display a snippet of your blog review and will provide a link to your post and home page on the t-jikoku listing page, the city page for larger cities, and the blogger section of t-jikoku.
- Another website has something similar, can I use t-jikoku along with other similar badges?
Absolutely! Using t-jikoku's badge system in no way stops you from using other badge systems.
- What happens if I review 2 or more restaurants in a single post?
Just add a code snippet for each restaurant and our system will assign you to multiple places.
- Do I need to be a t-jikoku user?
Nope, but we'd still love to have you. You can .
- How does t-jikoku prevent spam?
Someone from our team will manually review each post.
- How long will it take to appear on t-jikoku?
Ideally in a day or two, but please give us a week before you .
- Ok, it's been a week, what's wrong?
- Did you copy and paste the exact HTML code above? This code is specific to each restaurant, so you need to copy and paste each time.
- Did you put our code in the blog post? Be sure you didn't put it in a sidebar or footer by mistake.
- The t-jikoku badge should appear on your blog as an image (as shown above) and not as HTML code.