Top restaurants: martinsville in restaurants hillsborough nh restaurants dbos hot wings tokyo express newark de porto village pizza pink flower vietnamese restaurant restaurants in brookhaven ms starbucks windward plaza nirchis front street ledos hanover md gapo resto bonnie kay seafood greensboro nc great wall spring ridge mexico magico crosby ave las palmeras longmont menu av ristorante italiano central hot dog toledo oh brother brunos pizzeria chester ny dairy queen belle plaine mn la tapatia haines city fl twin cronnie clovis nm menu italian job strasburg va menu mama rosa grosse pointe menu don chile restaurant houston tx mid atlantic seafood menu district heights
Add your blog review of Uchiko to t-jikoku
Do you have a blog? Do you review restaurants on that blog? If so, and you review Uchiko you can include one of the t-jikoku image links (see below) in your post and we will link back to you from the Uchiko page (and some other places as well).
Here's how it works:
- Include one of our image links in your Uchiko blog post review.
- As soon as that happens our system will detect your blog and put in a queue for approval.
- Very soon after, perhaps a day or two, someone from our team will review your post.
- Then we will add a link to your blog post from the Uchiko page on t-jikoku.
- That's it. It's free and very simple.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why would I do this?
t-jikoku will prominently display a snippet of your blog review and will provide a link to your post and home page on the t-jikoku listing page, the city page for larger cities, and the blogger section of t-jikoku.
- Another website has something similar, can I use t-jikoku along with other similar badges?
Absolutely! Using t-jikoku's badge system in no way stops you from using other badge systems.
- What happens if I review 2 or more restaurants in a single post?
Just add a code snippet for each restaurant and our system will assign you to multiple places.
- Do I need to be a t-jikoku user?
Nope, but we'd still love to have you. You can .
- How does t-jikoku prevent spam?
Someone from our team will manually review each post.
- How long will it take to appear on t-jikoku?
Ideally in a day or two, but please give us a week before you .
- Ok, it's been a week, what's wrong?
- Did you copy and paste the exact HTML code above? This code is specific to each restaurant, so you need to copy and paste each time.
- Did you put our code in the blog post? Be sure you didn't put it in a sidebar or footer by mistake.
- The t-jikoku badge should appear on your blog as an image (as shown above) and not as HTML code.